Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's Finally Fall!

Well, it's almost fall here in Houston. It's not supposed to get about 90 this week which is as close to fall as we're going to get! Lucky Eagle- she gets the gloriousness of changing leaves and chunky sweaters in Nashville.... Not to mention that fall is the absolute best season for redheads, which I aspire to and Eagle comes by naturally. My colors are totally supposed to be fall colors!

 What I'm getting at, is that regardless of Houston's lack of fall, just knowing that summer is over and that everywhere else people are enjoying the brisk mornings with hot coffee, the uber-golden sunlight, pumpkin patches, crock-pot meals, boots and sweaters, and glorious fall colors makes me so so so happy.  It's my favorite time of year and I'm really excited to share it with you!

Love,
Magpie

PS: Aren't these precious? I'm using up the last plums and 
nectarines of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment