Friday, October 28, 2011

Let The Birds Fly

Hey guys! So as Magpie previously mentioned, I recently took a trip to Houston for my fall break. It was a much-needed get away as school as been running me ragged.

It was such a wonderful weekend full of all kinds of great, hilarious, relaxing moments.

On Thursday night Magpie and I had the pleasure of baking a pie together. It was a gluten-free apple pie and apparently we were so busy enjoying our pie that we didn't take one picture of our creation. Sad times :(

Friday and Saturday were filled with great food, great wine, a little line dancing, hopeful window shopping, and tattoos. I ended up getting my fourth tattoo and I'm not going to lie, I'm a little obsessed with it.

Sunday I had to say good bye, which is never fun. BUT hopefully Magpie will be making a much-needed and well-deserved trip to Nashville!!

Until then Eagle & Magpie will be blogging from afar.

Here's to my dear friend Magpie and a wonderful mini vacay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment