Friday, October 7, 2011

The good, the bad, the ugly.

Well everyone. Hello. I'm alive.

First, I would just like to say THANK YOU to Magpie for the lovely birthday wish!! It was indeed my birthday on Sunday. I turned the epic 2-5. I had a relaxing day with lots of friends and family. It was exactly what I needed!

My life has been...hectic at best. I have cried more than I care to admit and hyperventilated more than a couple of times recently. See, I have this problem. I take on way too much for my little eagle self to handle. I don't believe it's a problem with saying no to things so much as it is a problem turning down things that a). Benefit myself or b). Benefit my eventual career. This is where I'm trying to learn to streamline and only take on a limited amount of projects and opportunities.

One opportunity that has literally dropped into my lap recently is an internship. I definitely was NOT planning on having one, but it was one of those things that presents itself and you know that no matter what you will not say no to it. It is for you and only you.

So long story short, I will be interning with a textile designer beginning next week. I could not be more excited. *enter Chandler Bing saying "could I BE more excited?"*

I hope to bring you guys many updates from the studio where I'll be doing a heck of a lot of ironing and maybe a little printing of my own!

I will desperately try to be around more often on here... Please forgive me Magpie!!

Sincerely,

A newly 25 Eagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment