Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Little Weaving Makes the Heart Happy

So I'm on fall break which means I can finally breathe and catch up on sleep for once. These are positive things. Of course I have many-a projects to do on my fall break, one of which is weaving for my textiles class. Being the nerdy textile lover that I am, this assignment was like an early Christmas present. I kept it very simple and made a loom out of some thin cardboard I had lying around. I bought three different colors of yarn and went at it. It took me a few days but I finished up my little weaving last night. It definitely made me want to have a huge loom and learn how to make super chic intricate tapestries for the modern textile lover. I'll just put it on my list of things to want...

- Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment