Wednesday, July 13, 2011

mmmmm, baked eggs...

Good morning, sunshine! Let me state that I am most definitely a morning person. I would rather get up at 5 in the morning and get things done than stay up till 10 at night, so I think it seems only natural that breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, especially breakfast involving eggs. I'm not the most inventive cook (now baking, that's another story!) so I am constantly looking for recipes to spice things up. One of the bloggers I am most inspired by and read daily is the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond thepioneerwoman.com. Part of her blog includes a cooking community called Tasty Kitchen and a few days ago, she featured a very unique egg recipe on the site, a baked egg in spicy tomato sauce. I just though I'd share it with you! Because of a crazy work schedule I haven't had a chance to make it myself, but you can be guaranteed that it's on the menu for my restful weekend!
Here's the link: http://tastykitchen.com/blog/2011/07/baked-eggs-in-spicy-tomato-sauce/

Bon Apetit!

-Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment