Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Tuesday List

I had no trouble with Monday this week. In fact, my Monday was extremely productive. This week, Tuesday has been kicking my butt. As I sat, totally zoned out at my desk, here's what I was day dreaming about:

(Is it weird that I day dream about home furnishings? Because decorating my house/futures homes occupies the solid majority of my dreams. Srsly.)


1. This baker's table from Terrain. I would roll some delicious pie crusts out on this baby.

2. The mid-century modern credenza. My television has been sitting on the floor in my living room for 3 months now because I can't find the right credenza. 





3. Any of these vintage inspired bar carts. Currently, all I have to display is a bottle of wine, a bottle of tequila, and some grenadine, but these would inspire me to establish a party-ready bar.






4. This vintage dress and a cocktail party to wear it to. Perhaps if I had a fully stocked bar cart and a credenza to complete my living room, I could host my own cocktail party?






5. A tall mirror and an ottoman to create a dressing area in my bedroom. So classy. I think it would really take it from bedroom to boudoir. 




These are the big things. I'd also really like a gym membership, something chocolate, some satin pillow cases, and pistachio-colored kitchen aid mixer.

Sigh*  A girl can dream.


Happy Tuesday,
Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment