Saturday, September 3, 2011

Oh my, Pie!

I may have mentioned this before- but The Pioneer Woman is my favorite. I think she beautifully exemplifies motherhood, has a wonderfully loving relationship with her husband, and writes an amazing blog that I stalk every single day. If you don't already know her- get on it!!! (For the record-she has no idea who I am. Such is the way of writing a blog.)


Anywho- she had a pie tutorial weekend last month and just posted a brief pie-baking post on her blog. Now, Eagle and I both have a very special place in our hearts for pies and tarts and while I was very disappointed that I wasn't selected to attend said pie weekend, this post is wonderful and almost makes up for it. Read it then go bake someone you love a delicious pie!!

Bon Apetit,
Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment