Thursday, September 15, 2011

Missoni for Target

Any of you brave Missoni-loving people go out to battle the crowds at Target on Tuesday morning? Oh wait, I DID!! I DID!! I am proud to say that I was the first in line to get into Target at 8am on Tuesday morning. I was very prepared- I spent the previous week planning what items form the line I really wanted and setting a budget and it was almost a complete success! Here's my loot:


I got this sweet sweater dress- now I just need the temp to drop below 100!! 


I scored the scarf on the top left and I've worn it a different way every day since Tuesday. Love.


These shoes!!


And now that I've had time to process the madness- I wish I had grabbed these:

Adorable throw. It would have been perfect in my bedroom. 

This purse is the perfect size for toting all my crap. *Le Sigh*


I'm going to Target with my sister after dinner tonight. I'm going to check for the babies that slipped through my grasp. If they are there- then it's a sign from God that I'm supposed to own them. Fingers crossed! 

Anyone else have any luck?

Love,
Shopaholic- aka Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment