Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What-the-heck Wednesday

Wednesdays are always the point in my week when I need a stiff drink and a back rub. My first half of the week is so jam-packed between school, homework, and my internship that I barely have time to breathe until Wednesday nights.

Tonight is no different.

I'm exhausted. Tonight I had to finish making some bucket bag linings for the artist I intern for, which is actually pretty fun, but still tiring none-the-less. I also have two of my major studio classes on Wednesdays - illustration and color theory. Color theory isn't so bad, but illustration makes me question my existence on a weekly basis. It kills me. Drawing isn't my passion and that paired with the fact that I don't always understand my teacher's methods equals one stressed little bird.

This week we actually got to work with color on our illustrations, which is fun and challenging all rolled up into a ball of neurotic excitement.

I thought I'd share a couple of my pictures from my illustration homework before I make the long-anticipated journey into sleep-land (where all my dreams come true and I sleep on clouds of cotton candy, Katy Perry style).

Enjoy and goodnight!

~ a very tired and delirious Eagle

1 comment: