Friday, November 11, 2011

Footloose Friday!!

Morning little birds!
So.... I'm obsessed with the new Footloose. I recognize that this makes me a traitor to the classic 80's film, but let me state for the record that Kevin Bacon's Ren has a very special place in my heart. However, this new one blows my mind. I went to see it AGAIN last night and I definitely think it was even better the 3rd time around.

Ever since my first viewing I've been a bit obsessed with a particular line dance that the young'uns do mid-movie when they head to the big city for some serious country dancing. The song is called 'Fake I.D.,' by Big N' Rich and Julianne Hough and Kenny Wormald make this look like the most amazing line dance ever choreographed. Here, for your viewing pleasure:


Now that you are totally jealous of Julianne's skills, here is the tutorial that's been evading me for weeks!! Now, it's Friday and that means that tonight will be dedicated to mastering this line dance in my living room. It's going to be the most eventful Friday night I've had in quite some time! Anyone with me? 



Cut Loose Tonight!
Love, Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment