Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shootin' Pistols


It looks as though Magpie is very upset about Martha's ability to one-up all of us creative types.  Oh, Martha.  I concur with Magpie.  I love you and I hate you.

I think Magpie needs a little cheering up on this fine Saturday afternoon.  My suggestion would be to give a listen to the new Pistol Annies album.  I have long been awaiting this album and I am so not disappointed with it.  It makes me feel like a fierce, fiery, lady who can shoot a gun, drink a beer, and rock vintage heels all at the same time.



Okay so maybe I wouldn't necessarily shoot the gun...

SO. Magpie. And everyone else who is feeling feisty today:  listen to the Pistol Annies.  It will do you right.



Also.  If this picture of Dolly Parton doesn't make you happy, I don't know what will.


- Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment