Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Musings.

Here are some quirky, odd, wierd, possibly endearing things about me, Magpie.

- at least once a day, I find a bobbypin in my hair that is serving no purpose and that I do not recall putting in.
- I love love love wedding blogs.
- Cilantro is the most disgusting flavor. Ever.
-'Gone with the Wind' and 'You've Got Mail' are my two favorite movies.
-Stranger than Fiction' is a close third- if you haven't seen any of those movies, Get On It!
-I am a serious homebody.
-unless it's vacation- in which case, my bags are packed-when do we leave?
-I find the greatest pleasure in stuffing people full of my delicious baked goods.
-I am a terrible homemaker. But I think my baking skills redeem me.
-I hate exercise, which is ironic because I have a degree in exercise science.
-The Pioneer Woman (Ree Drummond) is my idol. Even though she never lets me win her giveaways.
-And Last, but certainly not least- I am a Texas state champion Baton Twirler. Yes I am.


I leave you with this picture. I'm channeling her all weekend:


No comments:

Post a Comment