Sunday, December 25, 2011

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Happy Holidays all you little birds! Wether you celebrate Christmas or not, here's a blessing of happiness and peace on a special day. I hope you will be spending the day with family or relaxing in some way.

Today has been a fantastic day in Nashville.  It's a perfect Christmas day with so much food that I'm fighting an official food coma as we speak. Not that I'm complaining.  Surprisingly I haven't baked anything for the day, but my lovely aunt who is quite the baker brought tons of yummy sweets. And tonight we will be eating fried chicken and collard greens - just like any good southern family should.

2011 has been a fantastic year full of craziness and love. I am so incredibly thankful for all of my experiences this year and look forward to spending the next year furthering my career, my self, my relationships, and my creativity.

Happy Christmas, birds!

OH. And next week will be a fantastically special week. why? Because MAGPIE IS COMING TO NASHVILLE! So excited. We will be blogging as a duo, which is a rarity since we live so far apart.

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!

-- Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment